Unconventional Training Academy is committed to the new Australian privacy legislation in the way it collects, uses, secures and discloses personal information.
The Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 requires companies to comply with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs).
The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
- We also collect information about you when you download trials from our website www.utacademy.com.au.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send us email we will record your mail address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Unconventional Training Academy
- To provide the products and services you have requested from Unconventional Training Academy
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
- For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Unconventional Training Academy which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Unconventional Training Academy holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Unconventional Training Academy will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Unconventional Training Academy cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information
REGULAR BOOKINGS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Unconventional Training Academy reserves the right to post postpone or make changes to training dates and/or times should extenuating circumstances arise, or insufficient registration be obtained.
2. Non- refundable travel bookings are made at the risk of the attendee and Unconventional Training Academy bears no responsibility for any loss of funds
3. For shipping rates please contact 0407776082
CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS, CREDITS
4. Cancellations will only be considered on Medical Grounds with receipt of Medical Certificate. WRITTEN notification must be received by Unconventional Training Academy a maximum of 48 hours from the commencement of the training you are booked for. NO refund will be considered or issued if this is not received. (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. All cancellations will incur an AUD$100 cancellation fee.
6. Course transfers, for any other reason, are available up to 48 hours prior to your course commencing. WRITTEN request must be received a minimum of 48 hours prior to your course commencing. Failure to request a transfer in advance will forfeit your registration fee in full.
7. All transfers will incur an AUD$50 transfer fee payable at time of transferring.
8. Transfers are available to the next available course in your city with space available.
9. ALL transfers must be to next available course – no credits are issued.
10. It is at the discretion of Unconventional Training Academy to waive full or part of the cancellation or transfer fee.
BOOKING & ATTENDANCE
11. Your place in training will only be confirmed after your payment is received in full or a formal payment plan has been entered into.
12. It is a requirement that you attend the training in its entirety.
13. Participants will need to bring adequate food, footwear, clothing, towels as there is a physical component to the training.
14. Participants will need to inform both Unconventional Training Academy upon registration and the trainer on the day of any physical restrictions, disabilities or injuries.
15. If for any you are unable to complete the training on the day, you must contact Unconventional Training Academy head office within 48 hours of the course completion.
16. If at the completion of training you are unable to show competency for assessment, you may resit the training day at the cost of AUD$100 per subsequent course. ALL RE-SITS must be booked through the Unconventional Training Academy office and paid for in full prior to attendance. NO ‘walk-ins’ on course are permitted, and you will be refused entry.
17. Unconventional Training Academy courses may be photographed or recorded by Unconventional Training Academy and may be used for promotional purposes. By participating in the course you waive all rights to any claims in connection with any use of photos or footage and waive any right to approve photos or footage.
This policy sets out details of delivery for your online purchases. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact our Customer Service on 0407776082 (09:00am to 5.00pm Monday Wednesday & Friday,).
Where we deliver
We will deliver to most addresses within Australia, but do not deliver to international locations. We require a street address for delivery – unfortunately we cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.
The locations we can deliver to may change from time-to-time. Please call our Customer Service Centre to find out if we deliver to your location.
How and when we deliver
All deliveries are made 10.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday . For orders placed before 4.00pm on a weekday, please allow from the confirmation of dispatch:
- 4-6 working days for delivery to a capital city in any State;
- 5-10 working days for delivery to most large regional towns; and
- 7-14 working days for delivery to other remote locations.
During peak periods (Easter, Xmas or Toy Sale), the delivery may take up to 14 working days. Domestic orders can take up to 14-21 days if products are arriving from international suppliers
Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary. Large items (barbells or bulgarian bags) require extra handling and may take longer to transport.
Items may be delivered to you individually and/or separately by different couriers and transport agencies.
For large items, the courier will attempt to contact you to arrange a delivery time using the contact details provided by you.
We are not responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. For certain products, items may be delivered directly to you by the shipping supplier.
The supplier will contact you shortly before delivery to arrange a suitable delivery time and delivery location (where reasonable) at your address. The supplier will contact you on the day prior to delivery to confirm these details. The supplier will deliver the product to your requested location at your address wherever possible. Please ensure that your requested delivery location is free from obstructions and is otherwise in a clean and tidy state to prevent any delivery delays. At the time of delivery, you will be asked to sign a form to acknowledge that the goods were delivered in good and proper condition. Where you have requested that a representative accept delivery of the goods on your behalf, this delivery acknowledgment will be obtained by the supplier from your representative. Please note that the supplier is under strict instructions to only deliver and obtain delivery confirmation from you personally unless you agree to other arrangements with the supplier.
Cost of delivery
Delivery charges are calculated on a per order basis and according to the weight and size of your order, and your delivery address.
Acceptance of delivery
Deliveries must be signed for, and anyone at the delivery address who receives the products shall be presumed by Shipping supplier to be authorised to receive the products.
If you are unsure if you will be available at the delivery address during the delivery hours, we recommend nominating a work address or address of a family member who will be present during the delivery hours. In the instance someone is not able to sign for your delivery, Supplier will leave a card. When delivered by Australia Post you will need to collect your delivery from the closest Post Office. Any other carrier you will need to contact them directly to make alternative delivery arrangements, which may include a re-delivery fee charged by supplier if re-delivery is required.
Please note that risk for loss or damaged product passes to the customer upon delivery of the product(s) by the courier.
If your delivery has not arrived, please contact our Customer Service Centre